facebook
TORNADO HITS GAUTENG, SEVERE DAMAGE REPORTED IN TEMBISA

TORNADO HITS GAUTENG, SEVERE DAMAGE REPORTED IN TEMBISA

News 7,026 Comments 2210

JOHANNESBURG – A tornado has been spotted on the R21, north east of OR Tambo International Airport, with motorists reporting severe hail.

It’s believed the twister has caused damage in Tembsia, but it’s not yet clear what the extent of it is.

GUYS THERES A TORNADO IN BOKSBURG!!! A FUCKING TORNADO!!!?????? pic.twitter.com/X03pBPidQW

— EL Jefe (@LAssenheim) July 26, 2016
This is the second small tornado to hit the province this week, with the first one in Magaliesburg yesterday.

There has been widespread hail and heavy rain around the country with three people killed in areas in and around Durban.

Snow Reports’ Rob Ansell says more snow is predicted this evening.

A video was doing the rounds on social media showing Magaliesburg being hit by a smaller tornado.

In the video, there is a dark, thick, heavy and grey cloud moving towards the Koesterfontein area.

The video was shot at a distance so it’s not yet clear if the tornado damaged any infrastructure or left anyone injured.

As the cloud moved, it starts to rain.
The South African Weather Service has issued a number of warnings throughout the country, as widespread showers and thundershowers are expected to continue today.

Temperatures are also expected to remain low until Thursday.

Yesterday, there was major flooding in and around Durban and heavy snowfall in the Free State and Eastern Cape.

13620359_695338483940147_5558000736112792342_n

13692852_695338883940107_7087102702915747770_o

13775378_695338663940129_7471320563633282252_n

13775937_695338760606786_5290581932903214872_n

13872650_695338280606834_7153527083974041236_n

Source: ewn.co.za

Author

7,026 Comments

1. Dennis 27th July 2016 at 7:43 am

When you stressed or overeat from getting tensed,
    Garcina Cambogia is the supplement for you.

• Patty 28th July 2016 at 1:56 am

This is now being sold online with a totally free membership into an on the web fitness application, which will permit you
      to get yet results.

• Carmine 3rd August 2016 at 4:10 am

Additionally We’ll lead you on how you can be sure you’re purchasing the
        appropriate garcinia for weight loss.

• Jayme 3rd August 2016 at 4:17 am

HCA stands for hydroxycitric acid, which is the natural extract that burns fat.

2. Pablo 27th July 2016 at 1:57 pm

This is extremely difficult to find pure Garcinia -a-days and some online stores began doing defrauding folks offering this for Free aka trail.

• Kristeen 28th July 2016 at 2:09 am

Finally taking weight loss supplements will not teach you much about eating an overall healthful diet, finding
      means to Love exercise, or practicing intuitive eating ” and handling cravings.

• Bobs 3rd August 2016 at 2:32 am

Totta. Odotan liikoja, terveisin sÃkhkötu¤ka puoli vuotta eteenpäin ;)Ei siinä olekaan käsinojia, en tullut ajatelleeksi koko asiaa. Kotiaskareet hoitui sohvalla ja sängyssä, keinussa voi sit fiilistellä ihan yksin. Tällä argumentilla sen voit siis hankkia.

• joa, mhhh was soll ich sagen??!?! joa die Schule is cool..tüllich ´die Lehrer auch auf alle fälle Frau Dr. Domurath und Herr Müller ! Frau Dr. Domurath is ja ma der hamma ich zitiere: Hättest du geschwiegen wärst du ein Philosoph gewesen hehe…sagte mir ma julian aus der 9/1 ..na denn bye

• 男性からのご意見ありがとうございます。書こうか迷ったのですが、書きますね。批判があるかと思って怖かったんですが・・・夫、手をあげます。殴られた次男の顔の形が変わるほど腫れあがってました。すごい音に慌てたらその事態。私がパニックになって泣いたので次男も声も出さず泣いてました。夫は自分もそうやって育った。男の子はこれでいいと言います。私も多少はいいけど、やりすぎだと思いまして。それ以来子どもに手をあげそうになると私が体でかばいます。長男も次男も三男も、どうなるか分かってるからびびりまくりです。良いのか悪いのか・・・おかげで扇風機、目覚まし時計、いろんなものが壊れました・・・まぁそういう私も次男のあまりの態度に首を絞めようとして本人の抵抗にあい、腕に職場でみんなに引かれるほどの青あざ作りましたが。

• Le son de l'enfer ressemble tout simplement à un feedback qui se répercute.Approchez donc un micro de votre baignoire, vous verrez le résultat (moi en tout cas ça marche, avec le micro de mon camescope VHS), alors à cette profondeur, avec une pression et une chaleur inhabituelle, le son doit se propager et se cogner partout.Mais bah, ça vaut pas un concert de Glenn Branca ou de John Zorn quand il se sent badin.

• After study a number of of the weblog posts on your web site now, and I actually like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website checklist and can be checking again soon. Pls take a look at my web page as properly and let me know what you think.

• Hola Sandra,La mayoría de las personas con Lupus pueden tener hijos, sin embargo, lo mejor es que lo consultes con tu médico ya que en cada caso es diferente y debes tener precaución con tu tratamiento. Lo más aconsejable es planificarlo para que el Lupus esté controlado y tampoco los medicamentos afecten al feto. Pero no te preocupes porque hay muchas maripositas que han sido madres sin problemas.Un abrazo.

• auto insurance quotes 3rd August 2016 at 4:35 pm

Good day! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I truly enjoy reading your articles. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same topics? Appreciate it!

• Будьте добры подскажите, как правильно заполнить 5 экземпляров счета-проформы возврата, не понятно. В бумаге написано(было вложено с заказом) Заполните 5 экземпляров,которые прилагаются. А на yoox в «ÃÂºÃÂ°ÃÂº сделать возврат»- Вы можете скачать бланки здесь. Что делать то?

• Lätt att peka Ã¥t ett visst hÃ¥ll. Men tyvärr den muslimske terroristen var i själva verket en blond 32Ã¥rig kille med norskt ursprung. Sorry folks men rösta SD ändÃ¥ för man vet ju aldrig förr eller senare kanske en muslim gÃ¥r mot rött och det mÃ¥ste vi fan stoppa

• David, the word “deaconess” is not a biblical word. It is a word that some people use to describe the group of women who are held to a higher standard. Again, most scholars who use the word “deaconess” are not referring to female deacons, but the two designations are often confused. Because of that confusion, I prefer not to use a particular name to describe the women who are held to a higher standard and perform particular ministries in the church.

• Shock is sometimes fun but what you did f*gg*t was not shocking. It was more than that. It was pretty extraordinary but in a BAD way. I just wished he didn’t cover his trip that well, that would have made it much better coz he would have been humiliated more. You were brought up Christian weren’t you? Well your definitely going to hell Adam.

• Richard – Why would I move out of the townhouse I currently rent for $1300 to pay $2500 to live in a 2 bed condo with less square footage and someone walking over my head? And if I won’t buy the overpriced condo, how can that person buy a house?And how will that homeowner move up (or out to a retirement community)?And on the other end – lowered prices on mansions put downward pressure on lesser properties.This is the HOUSING market we are talking about – not stocks or dog food or widgets. It will take a lot longer than a couple of months for a total psychological shift in the market on the part of buyers and sellers.

• Ce qui est scandaleux, c’est de croire qu’un homme peut jouer avec 50 milliards sans que personne ne s’en rende compte. La société générale, si elle n’est pas complice, est pour le moins très gravement défaillante.

• Rabelaisien et Chris: je crois que vous allez regretter cela…@Karim: ne fais pas trop le malin non plus.C’est incroyable de lire tout cela. 15-Love est vraiment devenu un lieu dangereux pour l’équilibrte mental des participants.En attendant, je vais vous reculer de dix places au prochain classement de G&D.

• insurance car 4th August 2016 at 8:51 am

This is a princely price for China, given that it reflects a monthly salary for a senior analyst / senior analytics consultant in the market. While I am excited about this opportunity, I am not sure how many companies can afford that kind of money in the current economic situation. I can only urge my readers to review Avinash's 90/10 rule.

• she thinks gay marriage is the civil rights fight of her generation. HAHAHAHA. My my, how the notion of civil rights has changed.Silly lil' ole white youngins–looking for something to fight for as if their whole lil' self-esteem rested on it.How about they look to some serious stuff. Talk about pampered youth.

• How is that any different than you going in thinking you’d love it and loving it? I do think a lot of it boils down to either liking Peter Jackson’s style or not. I thought he was okay at his best. I promise you, me thinking it sucked had nothing to do with wanting to be cool. It’d be a much better business decision for me to love it.

• zegt:Wooow, dat waren inderdaad nog eens prijzen voor een concert Hoe heb je dat voor elkaar gekregen met hem op de foto, te gek! En verwende huisdieren…breek me de bek niet open, heb er hier 2 (waarvan 1 heeel veel aandacht vraagt én krijgt ) alleen ben ik alleen en hebben ze maar 1 schoot/schouder te kiezen haha!

• cheapest car insurance 4th August 2016 at 3:20 pm

Je lis l’ITW du MEc, il reprend une de mes idées et proposition:Toute aide publique directe ou exonérations de cotisation “charges” doit être publique, et publiée par les entreprises dans ses données publiques. Et ce dès le premier euro.Qu’on débate de l’aide publique à ceux qui n’en n’ont pas besoin. Et par aide publique, c’est l’état ou les regions, ou municipalités ou caisses d’assurances santé etc..

• ??? dit :Breivik a tué à lui seul probablement plus que toute cette liste réunie…Breivik de Gauche? c’est quoi cette connerie? Depuis quand les caractéristiques d’un gauchiste sont d’être anti-féministe, anti-immigration?  C’est quoi qui s’en vient, vous allez essayer de faire passer hitler pour un communiste a présent?

• Anónimo (01:03):Ó anónimo… não posso falar pelo Albano, nem por nenhum outro leitor, mas posso garantir que, pessoalmente, não estou nem um pouco interessado no seu enigmazito da treta.Se é isso o que tem para dizer, pode enrolar o "comentário" bem enroladinho… e ir à sua vida.Passar bem.

• oh poor kitty, glad that it feels better now!and i adore your cap, just bought a similar one that week, they look absolutely amazing and those knickerbockers look gorgeous on you too!love and kiss,mary

• http://www.alreadynation.com/ 6th August 2016 at 3:21 am

Gorden, we don’t have to live that long to ensure that we’re around for the Singularity. According to Ray, we only have to make it through the next 15 years; that’s when we’ll reach the tipping point (when life expectancy increases by a year every year). So hopefully we can all be around for it. 🙂

• Sitios educativos fechos al taxonómico modo 1, Sitios educativos fechos al taxonómico modo 2 y Sitios educativos fechos al taxonómico modo 3, la cuarta entrega de esta serie sobre un proyecto de sitio web educativo realizado con

• 9:05 AM: If you'd like us to believe that you aren't responsible for 99% of the pro-Colapietro posts, you'd better learn grammar, spelling, and find some other adjectives besides "babies, liars, useless and faceless." Your posts stand out like a sore thumb. Its obvious that you are Tommie's #1 Fan.Oh, and try to get over the size of Mr. Welch's family or the fact that he has a nice home. These are really non-issues for the rest of us. Thanks!

• Partilho de todas as tuas preocupações. Contudo existem algumas que me fazem mais confusão. A lateral esquerda, e os jogadores que vão sair para encaixe financeiro. São quem eles? E alternativas a esses nomes. A experiência diz-me, que por vezes o comprador leva um negócio até ao limite, e no dia que decide avançar, já se faz tarde para a procura de alternativas.Não sabia que escrevias cá B_Cool, sempre que vinha cá dava de caras com posts do Ricardo.Abraço

• I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting my own blog and was wondering what all is needed to get setup? I’m assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I’m not very web savvy so I’m not 100% certain. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

• I am having trouble downloading the mp3 or wmv files. It always times out. Is there a way to overcome this problem? I am learning through these recordings since I am not able to make it to the classes online.Appreciate your help

• http://kyalla.com/aarp-car-rental-deal.html 8th August 2016 at 3:50 am

Your web site appears to be having some compatibilty issues in my ie browser. The content seems to be running off the page pretty bad. If you would like you can email me at: and I’ll shoot you over a screenshot of the problem.

• We highly are thankful for your blog post. There are lots of means we could put it to great use by means of minimum effort with time and hard earned cash. Much gratitude very much with regard to helping make this post answer lots of problems we have experienced before now.

• Mamis c’est vrai, on se dispute d’un village à l’autre et on se trouve mutuellement étrangers. Cela a des racines anciennes, on ne peut pas effacer notre histoire. Mais il me semble que cela n’empêche pas d’avancer ensemble, et je préfère ça à l’uniformisation qu’on nous propose outre atlantique.

• I forget that “sharing for the whole earth,In . considering that It looks like which the web-site should be aware of everyone in the entire world. Irrrve never achieved nonetheless very well completed web site that fit this description!

• Den var smart, Petunia 🙂 Kreativt løst! Det blir jo faktisk dobbelt V det der ;)Har ikke lest bøkene, men hørt om Varg Veum har jeg.Ikke sÃ¥ mye mer kreativ jeg heller. MÃ¥tte lÃ¥ne fra det engelske ordforrÃ¥det, litt mer Ã¥ ta av der pÃ¥ denne bokstaven…Du fÃ¥r ha en god helg 🙂

• Kumar.. Boy !! Keep watching.. Keep watching mate…Its simply cricket and Passion for cricket.. there is nothing like new world cricket.. I’m afraid OZs are focussing too much this new world stuff and leaving their cricket behind.

• Excellent advice. That is a great Rx you prescribed for the older son.If you’re willing to allow me to post this link, , I’d greatly appreciate it.As most of us know, “bullying” in many varieties and forms, is a serious issue in our society.   0 likes

• One of my big gripes with these idiots: only 'proper-type' victims count.Some kid brings an unloaded gun to school: national news. Maybe a couple of days. Some kid gets knifed in the hallway or beaten into the tile in the bathroom: local news.And I found that Starbucks serves a very good cup of Earl Grey; I'm going to have to go back and try some of those pastries, too

• 11dThanks for your personal marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it, you’re a great author.I will always bookmark your blog and will often come back very soon. I want to encourage that you continue your great posts, have a nice day!

3. Antonia 27th July 2016 at 7:14 pm

Nonetheless, what most folks do not know is that garcinia cambogia
    as a commercially available supplement has been about for the past 3 decades.

• Ulrich 28th July 2016 at 1:44 am

L’ACH qui est trouvé dans l’extrait de Garcinia Cambogia avantages
      des gens obèses en soutenant une perte de poids saine ; l’acide empêche l’entreposage des
      glucides sous la forme des graisses dans le corps.

• It should be noted that research into the efficacy (and security) of garcinia extract in people is still relatively nascent,
        with the majority of studies involving small sample sizes and short treatment durations.

• Mercedes 3rd August 2016 at 4:19 am

Dr. Junger previously appeared on the Dr. Oz Show to discuss the weight loss and health benefits of detox diets.

• Bubi 5th August 2016 at 2:20 am

Woot, I will ceitlrnay put this to good use!

• Thank you for the sensible critique. Me & my neighbor were just preparing to do a little research on this. We got a grab a book from our local library but I think I learned more clear from this post. I’m very glad to see such magnificent information being shared freely out there.

• Ho letto la notizia, personalmente ho pensato: "magari, che figata!".Quella sul 2012 l'ho trovata più che altro una chiosa a presa per i fondelli dei catastrofisti, tant'è che nel pezzo si ripeteva più volte che non ci sarebbero state ricadute pericolose sulla Terra.

• Thank you for all these info. I have to update my site with these very useful hints.Hope you will also let us how to rename filenames of images that were already indexed by google. I mean what should we do to minimize the negative impact of renaming images.Is there also a limit to the text that we can place in the “ALT” attribute of the image?

• This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your fantastic post. Also, I have shared your website in my social networks!

• Also ich habe es empfohlen bekommen von einer verkäuferin,als ich gta5 vorbestellt habe. ich dachte mir das ich dass auch kaufe. es ist besser als gta ausser das es keinen helli gibt aber sonst MEGA GEIL. wer das genau so sieht, DAUMEN HOCH

• Jennifer Lopez’s indecisiveness about returning to American Idol may likely cost her a position on the show’s judging panel. Lopez has definitely not yet made a specified verdict around whether she will be going back to the show for season 11

• கொண்டோடி அந்த à®…à®±ிக்கையை நீà®™்கள் à®®ீண்டுà®®் à®’à®°ுà®®ுà®±ை திà®°ுà®®்ப படிப்பது நல்லது.ஆதரவு என்à®±ு இல்லாமல் வேà®±ென்ன இருக்கிறது. அது தமிழக அரசுக்குà®®் அஞ்சலாக அனுப்பப் பட்டிà®°ுக்கிறது.

• Kerim 02 Mayıs 2011 Gözümde 5 para etmez siteler oluÅŸumlar. Biraz profesyonelce çıkın karşımıza ya çok mu zor? Bu siteye koymuÅŸlar partilerle alakalı twit akışları bir de anket sayfası oldu bitti. Yığınla var her seçim öncesinde türüyor böyleleri. Hatta tarafsızız deyip parti odaklı oluyorlar daha da acınası.Ancak eÅŸe dosta söylerek bloglara duvarlara duyuyarak hit alırlar Size de güldüm Hamza Bey. Teakolik kalitesini neden böyle ÅŸeylerle düşürüyorsunuz?

• Intressant blogginlägg. Dock ställer jag mig tveksam till om de inhemska läsarna uppfattar det som att ”Sara frÃ¥n lilla Amager (…) lyckats puckla sig fram bland hÃ¥rd konkurrens pÃ¥ en tuff kommersiell arena”. Amager är ju en ö som delar av huvudstaden Köpenhamn ligger pÃ¥, och har enligt Wikipedia bortÃ¥t 175000 invÃ¥nare.

• … some might say, "look at her ass, it's big so she's black", which would be equally as wrong. you know better.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Not long ago, someone asked where my hips where. Then someone else commented on the supposed fat under my armpits.Why are people on this blog so fuckin' obsessed by me, LOL???? Actually, it's not "people" it's likely only one pyschoassnon posing as different people. Deep dark black men are "trouble" you know, but I love 'em anyway, LOL!!!

• Vay caninla, iyi yakalamisin bunu! Benim dikkatimi cekmemisti.LinkedIn uzerinden yavas yavas pazarlama yapamk olayi baslamisti sirketler arasi. Fakat bu feedback toplamak, hele hukumet tarafindan, guzel bir sey cok.Akin

• http://www.likemypost.com/ 8th August 2016 at 5:21 pm

Grand poteau ! Merci pour prendre le temps d’écrire quelque chose qui est réellement en valeur la lecture. Trop souvent je trouve l’information inutile et pas quelque chose qui sont réellement appropriées. Merci pour votre dur labeur.

• 1 juillet 2012Thanks for sharing superb informations. Your website is very cool. I am impressed by the details that you’ve on this web site. It reveals how nicely you understand this subject. Bookmarked this website page, will come back for extra articles. You, my pal, ROCK! I found simply the info I already searched everywhere and just couldn’t come across. What an ideal web site.

• Con tantos comentarios no sé si les dará tiempo de ver el mío, jajajaja. Bueno acabo de exponer mi participación en mi blog para que luego sea evaluada por el jurado. Me gusta mucho la idea de los retos mensuales porque ofrecen más tiempo, así que espero que se llenen de participaciones y crezca el blog como la espuma. Abrazos y besos con "Sanitizer"; así nos tienen aqui.Bendiciones,Luzmi_Lucy

4. affordable seo dallas 27th July 2016 at 7:20 pm

You ought to have a content-based SEO technique in 2015, without a purely content-based method, It will certainly
    be more challenging to stick out from the crowd.

• Otilia 28th July 2016 at 2:15 am

Before deciding the daily dosage of garcinia cambogia,
      the following variables must be carefully analyzed.

• Mazie 3rd August 2016 at 4:38 am

Lorsque l’extrait est pris dans un dosage à grande,
      Garcinia peut entraîner des troubles gastro-intestinaux.

5. Elton 28th July 2016 at 12:46 am

Also, the suppression of appetite is also through generation lowering
    of serum leptine , a hormone that regulates body weight by
    suppressing appetite or keeping satiety and (thermogenesis) burning of fat in tissues.

• Jake 28th July 2016 at 1:39 am

Benjamin Mazer, a third-year medical student at the University of Rochester, is disgusted by what he considers Dr.
      Oz’s mistreatment of his sterling Ivy League credentials to
      shill weight-loss supplements and pills that Mazer says are worthless.

• Carlota 28th July 2016 at 1:56 am

You shouldn’t eat or drink anything for a quarter hour after taking Garcinia cambogia in capsule form.

• Susannah 5th August 2016 at 2:52 am

about the sense of ownership. That’s part of it for me. A downloaded song does not feel real to me. But then, I’m oldish. We old people like the old ways better, grrf grrft grunt.I think some of us have an identity thing with our books. If it’s on the shelf, it defines me, it’s part of who I am. This is what I’ve read. Some people even use their bolesheovks to lie. A whole row of classics that have never been opened. Status symbols. Not one of them cost $400 though.

• People fear what they don’t understand, but thankfully more and more people are learning and seeking clarity before making judgments. Folks in our grandparents generation may not make that move, but as pervasive as going green is, it will certainly give them something to think about. . .during the commercials of “Wheel”, of course!

• Merely, admirable what you might have carried out here. It truly is pleasing to seem you express from your heart as well as your clarity on this significant material could be effortlessly looked. Impressive publish and will seem forward for your long run update.

• A Natural Born Citizen was a requirement due to the fact the Founding Fathers were eliminating any stealth operator with an alliance to King George.It's really that simple. The Founding Fathers made it simple so even O-holes could understand it – and believe me they do understand it. They would be murdering a republican with Obama's undocumented history.

• E simplu… fara obiectul infractiunii ( Omor ) nu poate fi condamnat inculpatul..obiectul insemnand in speta asta cadavrul sau ramasitele ramase din Elodia, poate sa descopere si 10 l de sange pe pereti degeaba. E un principiu al dreptului penal invatat chiar in primii ani de studiu, nu e doar la noi aplicat, ci si in sistemele de drept internationale.

• Could NFC make the business card really useful? I have a thing about business cards. These little rectangular pieces of stiff paper or card seem to me to have outlived their analogue usefulness in today’s digital world. What are you suppos…

• I have really noticed that credit repair activity really needs to be conducted with tactics. If not, you will probably find yourself damaging your ranking. In order to realize your aspirations in fixing your credit history you have to be careful that from this moment in time you pay any monthly costs promptly prior to their slated date. It is significant since by never accomplishing so, all other moves that you will decide on to improve your credit positioning will not be effective. Thanks for revealing your ideas.

• Ma Virginie, je suis toujours ébahie par ta volonté….bravo ! continue d'écrire de si belles choses tout y met tout ton coeur, et c'est comme si j'y étais….Mais tu me connais, ce n'est pas demain la veille….je j'accompagne cependant à chaque instant.

• Hey Ginger, I love carrots too, especially cold and crisp right from the fridge. It seems people are worried for my little guy… at least he does eat broccoli and apples… a good start anyhow, but I’m going to still keep on working on the rest of those veggies.Just keep on letting God lead you Ginger girl… He won’t steer you wrong.

• True, I wouldn’t want to tar all policemen and women with the same brush. Ironically, when I helped a friend last year who was taken to hospital after a near-suicide attempt, the police who took him there were the most understanding people he dealt with in the whole exercise. The psych team were awful.

• I felt Reina's distribution was stunning today considering there was no Carroll to win the headers. And Flanagan had absolutely nothing to do after switching to the left while Johnson showed his class at the right. Lucas and Spearing were immense – this was probably their best game defensively together to date. Never looked like losing a tackle.

• http://firstconguccsm.org/auto-insur.html 8th August 2016 at 1:44 pm

Mheeeu arrêtez de complexer dès que vous parlez d'un film sorti dans les 80 ou 90's, on avait de la qualité à l'époque par comme maintenant. Ces jeunes manants n'auront jamais de références comme les nôtres mouhahaha

• “y lo ató por mil años; y lo arrojó al abismo, y lo encerró, y puso su sello sobre él, para que no engañase más a las naciones, hasta que fuesen cumplidos mil años; y después de esto debe ser desatado por un poco de tiempo.”FGuttmann

• Ce type est sinistre, ce n’est pas lui qui me fera aimer mon prénom!Siné par contre ça reste un livre dans la maison de mes grands parents, les chats… que j’ai lu à l’user.

• As to Costas . . for this first time on a race broadcast, I thought he was great! Usually, I can’t figure out why he’s there . . his role seems Olympian, pompous, and superfluous. This time, he seemed interested and involved. More generally, my casual-fan/non-fan friends loved the race and enjoyed the show. Agree that more undercard would be nice for the “serious” viewers . . but lets face it, the show’s not for us. Even ESPN has to be bullied into that. Hope they’ll do it at the Belmont.

• Aa sa stii ca unele muzee au reusit sa imi intre in suflet tocmai fiindca m-am dus in necunostinta de cauza, adica stiam ca sunt trasuri dar nu stiam cum vor arata asa ca acolo in incaperea aceea imensa, alaturi de ele, am avut un sentiment special. Totusi nu multa lume reuseste sa le vada, si cand te gandesti cui au apartinut, pe langa frumusetea lor, ti se umple sufletul de bucurie ca ai avut sansa sa le vezi!Totusi sunt multe muzee din care am iesit cu cateva imagini, fara sa fi simtit ceva special.

• Great to become visiting your blog once more, it continues to be months for me. Well this post that i’ve been waited for so lengthy. I need this post to total my assignment within the college, and it has exact same topic together with your article. Thanks, great share.

• • Dec 20, 2012 @8:43 am…Because otherwise a lot of us are going to conclude that your right to own those toys that make you feel so good does not trump our right to continue breathing.Civilian ownership of deadly weapons does nothing to increase the inherent danger to your daily life. If it did, we would be banning the ownership of automobiles.

• Girls can do Venture but by the time we set one up my daughter was already shrug blase and uninterested, Didn't know we could put her in cubs! That must be recent. sigh.But it does show they are evolving. Interesting how it is in rhythm with the evolution of mormonism.Forgive me but I think we can wait on a Mormon president till the next, more evolved generation.

6. Aidan 28th July 2016 at 2:25 am

Please be advised that results vary depending on stature, weight, use of merchandise, diet and exercise regiment.

• Wanda 30th July 2016 at 9:11 pm

Given the positive research outside comes and the price of Garcinia Cambogia it’s
      worth trying out as obesity is detrimental to health.

• Francisca 3rd August 2016 at 4:20 am

Many people with a desire to raise their metabolic rate now have
      a preference on this weight loss supplement.

7. gravity flow waterer 28th July 2016 at 5:01 am

Please let me know if you’re looking for a article writer
    for your blog. You have some really great posts and I think I would be a good asset.
    If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d really like to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
    Please blast me an email if interested. Thanks!

• Maya 3rd August 2016 at 4:09 am

We advocate getting the ResearchVerified® Approved Garcinia Cambogia Extract 6
      bottle package because powerful and real fat reduction takes time.

8. Charles 28th July 2016 at 6:00 am

Garcinia doesn’t feature any components that are addictive and can be taken without fear of addiction for prolonged amounts of time.

• Elric 5th August 2016 at 3:14 am

Teria um metro e meio, a SulimatoDistinta Puta,alegre e sabedora,Por detrás do Teófilo,em Bafatá,Que fazia desconto ao pessoal do mato.Puta sim,mas também uma SeÃAlra,hfn¡veo,atenciosa,bonita e cordial.Numa tarde fomos todos os de FáE gostámos.Claro quem pagou foi oCabral.Amigos,Camaradas

• शहामृगाची लहान प्रतिकृती वाटतेय रे. मी कधी पाहीला नाहीये प्रत्यक्ष पण वाचलेय. त्या जोडगोळीचा फोटो मस्त. खरेच खोडकर वाटतोय हा प्राणी/पक्षी.चोच मारायच्या तयारीत असलेल्या इमुच्या डोळ्यातले भाव…तू चोच मारायला देत नाहीस हे पाहून मागे तर नाही ना लागला? हीही…. अरे कसले जबरदस्त वेगाने पळत असतील इमु…तुझी पळताभुई थोडी झाली असती ना.

• Cela me rappelle un débat que nous avons eu — — sur la dénomination TSAHAL sans article, comme si Pôle Emploi était une entité à part entière, une sorte de dieu du travail (ou du chômage) inaccesible au commun des mortels …Ah! pouvoir un jour prononcer la phrase magique : « J’ai été touché par Paul Emploi et je suis guéri du chômage ! ».

• Hoje em dia, não passo mais na peneira e sim amasso com aquele amassador de batatas! Para quem não tem, pode ser com o garfo mesmo! O pediatra, depois de 6 meses, pede para não dar papinha passada na peneira para estimular a mastigação!

• Just another odd observation.The Nordyke twins were born on Aug 5th. Their certificates of live birth are file number151 61 10637 and 151 61 10638.Why is Barack’s certificate number151 1961 -101641If he was born on the 4th wouldn’t he have a lower number?________________________________Yes, unless someone was dealing off the bottom of the deck

• RECEIVE/COPY A NEW BOOK (Donated) Topics: HOW TO HAVE NO SADNESS, NO FEAR, NO ANGER, AND NO WEAKNESS Or How To Be Happy At All Times; Neuroscience, Governance, Debated Issues, Others Websites: See balancedway.yolasite.com balanceddiet.yolasite.comSee pictures at figure4etc3.yolasite.com See Announcements at announcements-balancedway.weebly.com announcements-balancedway.yolasite.comwix.com/balancedwaybalancedw/announcements-balancedwayYou Free Web.com/announcements-balancedway

• disse:Então, eu assisti O Guia do Mochileiro das Galáxias há muito tempo, nem lembrava do filme por sinal (que é medíocre, não captou nada do espírito do humor do Douglas Adams), mas recentemente o Frank me falou que ele é estrelado pela Zooei e pelo Martin Freeman! Jaysus.[]

• Good post. I learn one thing more difficult on completely different blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to learn content material from different writers and observe a bit of something from their store. I’d favor to make use of some with the content on my blog whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll offer you a link on your web blog. Thanks for sharing.

• We still have those older bird bath type water fountains here in Irvine along the path I run on. It grosses me out beyond belief. After I take a drink sometimes I want to hurl. Gross spiderwebs and what-nots. But I am happy that at least they are there and I don’t have to act like a camel and carry a ton of water with me. I have major water fountain envy right about now.

• · Hi,Like so many chocolate delights, chocolate buttons hold a strong childhood memory or two, three, or four, possibly more. Cadbury’s chocolate buttons especially. I think they were aimed at the younger eater and I remember being brought them as a child, but they are enjoyed by all ages. I only wish I had a packet right this moment to indulge myself and enjoy those chocolate delights.All the bestAndrew

• I wonder what would happen if I just ignored the payment request. This figure is actually sold out at Hobby Search so it seems they had no problems getting people to buy it.I’m a programmer at my day job. I guess I should qualify that’s a used economy automobile that I’ve spent the equivalent of XD

• I got rid of almost all spam by using a block spam by math plugin on the register page. It is a bit of work keeping up with the updates, and I use Wp, buddypress, and integrated bbpress forum. But is seems like buddypress Are doing a good job to make it compatible.

• Hi,there is a possibility you can save your coffe cup will broaden the following icons?AmazonFacebookIf I want me one could, I’d love me over a cup of Postcrossing (www.postcrossing.com) and LovelyBooks (www.lovelybooks.de).In any case, I will put these icons on the weekend and who knows, maybe I’m lucky and you meet at least the desire for Amazon and Facebook.Thank you for your work!Greets, monstaaas

9. Gayle 28th July 2016 at 1:27 pm

As we saw in the recent evaluations of products for
    Dr. Oz, labels may show pictures and use words that imply weight management” while the number of ingredient is far less than is usually used for that function.

10. Roland 28th July 2016 at 1:32 pm

But if Garcinia Cambogia can help – let us say 5%
    on top of that – I Will take it. Good hub!

11. I was wondering if you ever considered changing the structure of
    your website? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
    But maybe you could a little more in the way of content
    so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful
    lot of text for only having one or two pictures.
    Maybe you could space it out better?

• Jann 30th July 2016 at 9:14 pm

Those who take the dietary supplement credit their success in losing
      weight mostly to this astonishing plant extract.

• Michele 3rd August 2016 at 4:20 am

Today, we are going to round up every updated 2016 credible medical science resource we can find
      needs to say about the facts vs fiction of garcinia cambogia extract for weight loss and natural appetite suppressant.

12. food4patriots reviews 28th July 2016 at 2:51 pm

whoah this blog is great i love studying your articles.

Keep up the good work! You recognize, lots of people are looking around for this info,
    you can help them greatly.

• Karcy 3rd August 2016 at 2:21 am

/ MENTIRA! O lugar mais frio da Terra é o Ridge A. Vostok registrou sim esses -90 graus, mas foi uma exceção. O Ridge A é muito mais frio que Vostok.Essa Hype Science anda muito deataualizsda… ¬¬.Gostei deste comentário ou não: 9

• Orval 3rd August 2016 at 4:23 am

Studies indicate that an extract from the rind of this pumpkin-like fruit, Hydroxycitric acai
      (HCA), helps to inhibit fat production and support appetite control by reducing the conversion of carbohydrates into stored fats by inhibiting the enzyme that facilitates this conversion.

• Gabriel disse:Olá, eu to querendo atualizar o meu iPod Touch 4g pro iOS 5, no momento ele está no iOS 4.3.5. eu faço o primeiro passo direitinho, mas quando eu vou tentar atualizá-lo na primeira vez ele continua dando o erro 3194. Me ajudem por favor. 0  0

• InvisibleHandJanuary 9, 2013I’ve been following the general literature on data visualization for a while. Sadly, I’m disappointed more often than pleased with public presentations of data. “Heat maps” make a lot of sense for the reasons you suggest as well as it fits the language for crime “hot spots”. One might also weight crimes by their severity.

• ps dulce que te puedo decir que haces una pareja sensacional con pablo, es guapo, que mas le puedes pedir, bueno y que mas te puedo decir yo pues es mi paisano yo tambien soi de mazatlan y puras cosas buenas te podre decir de el solo tu sabes y si tu eres feliz yo tambien lo sere te quiero y te deceo lo mejor bye y mucha suerte…

• in den letzten 2 tagen haben wir sogar ein animationsteam bekommen welches allerdings nur italienisch sprechen konnte.nunja.vom essen hat dort jeder extremen durchfall bekommen.sie können gerne alles schön reden, aber es gab nur zwei gute sachen am hotel.1. Franz2. Abdul

• Well massive detoriation of albanians in Kosova doesnt make Serbia normal as the rest of the christian countries!the life is not white and black! There are always third parties influencing third world countries! And please try to read othersources than your local news in orderto judge others! there are always two sides of a story! Russia has nothing to do w this topic n please stop being rdiculous MÄ°hail…

• Hey Kev!You made a mistake?Reps Hammer Chest Press: You wrote down 6 reps, but in the video you did 10.Standing Reverse Cable Fly: I only can count 9 reps, but you wrote down 15.I ask you just because I want to know how many reps I had to do in my chest workout on friday.Sorry for the bad english man Maik from germany

• Moi je ne dis rien mais tout de même, Bernès avertit « Vous les journalistes, vous mélangez l’essentiel et l’accessoire »…et d’ajouter pour ATC,  » il faut voir les événements hors du temps »…et il faut aussi rappeler le parcours de Bernès pour comprendre…mais bon.il y a un monde, une foule sur Facebook!, et ça discute loin d’ATC et ses obsessions, ça vit vraiment au présent…juste une remarque quoi.

• I think I’m a lazy quilter of average ability. I love to make small things… lap quilts, table runners, etc., because I can quilt them myself without much trouble. I don’t do hard patterns because they look like too much work.

• car insurance 4th August 2016 at 2:46 am

Mmmm… lo siento pero no me convence del todo el diseño. Es original desde luego, pero no sé, lo veo un poco soso, falto de algo de color. Parece que se ha sacado una fotocopia y se ha subido como imágen jeje.Espero que no te moleste la crítica, al fin y al cabo, el contenido siempre me parece muy bueno y seguiré leyéndolo desde Google Reader jeje.Si algún día vuelves a tocar el diseño, te sugiero que utilices al menos un color.¡Saludos!

• he probably should turn himself in, to highlight how ridiculous laws are now. this gun law does not apply to everyone. illegal to show a high capacity clip on tv in a studio in DC, but totally cool to stockpile those across the border in VA and most of the US…

• J’en ai lu des articles au sujet de ces gel douche bio, de plus j’adore la marque, mais je n’ai pas encore testé. Cependant je dois avouer que ton article est génial et qu’il a terminé de me convaincre sur le produit par lequel je suis déjà bien conquise, merci Capucine ! ^^

• compare car insurance 4th August 2016 at 8:41 am

The Israel-Firsters would have been out in full-force protesting the The White Rose society in 1930′s Germany. The members of that group paid for their honesty with their lives. The T-F bots pay not a jot for their lies. In fact they benefit, in U.S. aid to Israel, America’s veto in the UN, etc. Tragic. And angering.

• Thanks… I certainly agree – don’t spam forums! It’s just bad form… If you are going to post, contribute – or don’t post… That’s our view.I was more interested in if you think the links actually carry any weight… Thanks for the response.

• Pokeri kiinnostaa, tai on viime kuukausina alkanut kiinnostamaan, meikäläistä juuri sen takia kun sen avulla voi (taitava) pelaaja ansaita isojakin summia rahaa. Meikäläisen matemaattiset lahjakkuudet ovat aika kehnot, joten uskotko että minun kannattaisi edes opetella pokan pelaamista? Tai siis vaatiiko pokerissa menestyminen hyvän laskupään vai voiko muilla avuilla menestyä?

• gsa ser footprint extractor 20th November 2016 at 4:19 am

I don’t even understand how I ended up here, but I thought
        this publish was once good. I do not realize who you’re but definitely you’re going to a well-known blogger in case you aren’t already.
        Cheers!

• Fridman @Joe Segal@Maria Delimpaltadaki @ many other commentors…Just like what other people mentioned, I'd like to report that there are MAJOR bugs with Google Translate. Basically contributed suggestions DO NOT appear immediately nor show up in the Suggestions section of the Website Translator manager. Added Corrections also DO NOT appear corrected on the site. When does this plan to be fixed?

• Me encanta la pasta, sobre todo combinándola con marisco y con carne y salsa de tomate.Normalmente, se tiende a picar en exceso la carne pero a mi me gusta en trocitos más grandes aderezada con perejil picadito, con mucho orégano, y una excelente salsa de tomate casero.Con un buen vino y un plato de pasta vasta.Besos kako.

• i’m tryin to lose some weight and i wanted to know if using weight loss protein shakes work for women? i eat a healthy cereal and for lunch i usually have sandwhiches, after work i go to the gym (around 3-4 times a week) where i do 2 days of cardio classes and two days of weight training. i have lost some weight but do these protein shakes work by replacing a meal?

• Azért ez nem egészen úgy működik, hogy az Apple körbenéz a Samsung és az LG polcain, hogy mit is vegyen. Sokkal valószínűbb a közös fejlesztés. Ha ugyanis az Apple-tÅ‘l függetlenül létezne a Retina Display a Samsung és az LG kínálatában, akkor valószínűleg jelenleg nem a MacBook Pro lenne az egyetlen laptop a piacon ilyen kijelzÅ‘vel.

• auto insurance 4th August 2016 at 8:54 pm

I savor, cause I found just what I used to be taking a look for. You’ve ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

• Hello there! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established blog. Is it very hard to set up your own blog? I’m not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I’m thinking about making my own but I’m not sure where to start. Do you have any ideas or suggestions? Thank you

• dit :I just tried to watch a National Geographic video on YouTube to find a message saying that the copyright holder had blocked me from viewing it because I’m not in the USA.. . Similar to HULU, and Comedy Central.. . Why?.

• พูดว่า:Heya, I just hopped over to your web page via StumbleUpon. Not somthing I would normally browse, but I enjoyed your thoughts none the less. Thank you for making some thing worth reading through.

• For everybody who is even now on the fence: seize your favorite headset, travel into a Biggest Score and enquire to help you put them all perfectly into a Zune consequently a music player to see what kind appears to be much better to one, together with which will ui makes you smile far more. Then you will comprehend that is certainly best for you.

• consentidos es el mejor programaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa nini es para chicos de 2 años encima la historia es igual que floricienta AGUANTE CONSENTIDOS LOCOOOOOOOOOO JAJJAJA :p UN BESO les podria pedir que pase TODOS LOS CAPITULOS DE CONSENTIDOS porque si me lo pierdo lo veo aka esta buenisima la pagina!!!!!

• Hola Javier, no sabia que te habia pasado ese colectivo por la puerta…que momento no? Este Español emociona…te escribo para decirte que si te enteras o me entero de como conseguimos el librito de este “loquito” estaria bien bueno que nos lo hagamos saber, como la ves? P.d: En bariloche conozco a Alejandro Palmas, el creador de la revista al margen (simil hecho en bs as, que le presenta una oportunidad de ingreso a personas con inconvenientes),te envio un abrazo. p.d ll : Fabian aguantate la intromision, tu eres el responsable…Tu voto: 2  0

• Will you guys at YouTube stop deleting videos?It's no wonder nobody uploads here anymore, videos get deleted 24/7.I'm tired of re-doing my favorites all the time because you guys decide to delete stuff.Btw most of the crap you delete gets re-uploaded, so congratulations.Stop wasting my time and leave the videos alone. >_>YouTube just keeps going down-hill.

• YouTube hasn't become so big that it cannot fall. I appreciate this outlet for expression and ideas, but I have become rather fond of the communication between members of the community, and YouTube has made it very diificult, if not outright impossible to utilize the tools of the site for communicating. How ironic is it, too, that a site that seems to pride itself on interaction rarely does so with its non-partner users. (continued)– Matt

• jun03ja…ja… Epa!!!! Esto si que hizo que me riera un rato… Creon que del punto de vista del cual el onanismo sea visto se toma como malo o bueno. Soy Mujer y la verdad no me gusta practicarlo pero verdaderamente disfrute practicarselo a mi ex novio. No solo con Manuela sino con otra parte de mi cuerpo….. Jajajaja!!!! Se los dejo a su imaginacíon.P.D. Creo que el que salio perdiendo fue mi ex….

• I do agree with all of the ideas you have presented in your post. They’re really convincing and will definitely work. Still, the posts are very short for beginners. Could you please extend them a little from next time? Thanks for the post!!

• To klokan: Ordo Lumen Templi je spis smesna organizace. Je proste k smichu. Nebezpeci bych tam prilis nevidel (i kdyz – kdo vi…samozrejme). To byli nacisti zpočátku taky. NejvÄ›tší chybu udÄ›láme, budeme-li tyto pány z ODS a jejich nohsledy podceňovat.

• Liberty University? Hoo boy! You can see Liberty University infomercials late at night on PAX TV. I don’t know what degrees they’re selling, but they are definitely telling people that the rapture is coming and it’s all for white people, and that the antichrist is a multiculturalist. A speech at “Liberty University” indicates that McCain is indeed cozying up to the psychotic end of the repug base.And why do these Ann Coulter freaks always equate Al Sharpton with Farrakhan & Falwell? Or they will say that Farrkhan is on the “left.” No sir, there is nothing lefty about Farrakhan. He is as right as it gets as far as I’m concerned.

• Wow, superb blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site is excellent, let alone the content!. Thanks For Your article about Как развить скорость удара? .

• I’m extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to see a nice blog like this one today.. | |

• i just finished the book last march.for the first time i read Catherine Fisher's book, and i think i'm really enjoy the book. The story is too slow for me, and the ending make me upset. but however, i still want to read the second book.And for sure, i would watch the movie when it on theater, it's nly because Taylor Lautner. lol!

13. beardczarreview.wordpress.com 28th July 2016 at 2:58 pm

When someone writes an paragraph he/she maintains the plan of a user
    in his/her mind that how a user can know it.

Thus that’s why this post is amazing. Thanks!

14. Anneliese 28th July 2016 at 3:53 pm

I don’t know if it’s just me or if perhaps everybody else
    encountering issues with your blog. It appears as if some
    of the text in your posts are running off the screen. Can somebody else please provide
    feedback and let me know if this is happening
    to them too? This may be a issue with my internet browser because I’ve had this happen before.
    Cheers

15. Royal 28th July 2016 at 5:03 pm

It’s a shame you don’t have a donate button! I’d certainly donate to this excellent blog!
    I guess for now i’ll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to
    my Google account. I look forward to fresh updates and will share this blog with my Facebook group.
    Talk soon!

16. www.infowars.com 28th July 2016 at 8:11 pm

Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me
    out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like you aided me.

17. Chi 28th July 2016 at 8:54 pm

Amazing! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It’s on a entirely different subject but it has pretty much the same page
    layout and design. Great choice of colors!

• Karson 6th August 2016 at 4:56 am

Hey just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the images ar#e8n&217;t loading correctly. I’m not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I’ve tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same outcome.

18. Edna 28th July 2016 at 10:32 pm

I know this web site presents quality depending content
    and additional information, is there any other web site which gives these data in quality?

• Cleta 30th July 2016 at 9:12 pm

Garcinia Cambogia is commonly a type of fruit which resembles
      a little pumpkin.

• Susie 3rd August 2016 at 4:36 am

Bottom Line: Studies in humans show that fat loss cans increase by about 2 pounds over
        several weeks, typically.

• Mitchell 2nd August 2016 at 9:23 pm

At last! Someone with the insight to solve the proembl!

• gsa ser verified list download 20th November 2016 at 3:05 pm

Hi there to every one, for the reason that I am truly
        keen of reading this blog’s post to be updated regularly.
        It carries nice information.

• car insurance quotes 3rd August 2016 at 2:36 pm

De ce nu continui neneaca :nastase ,vintu,voiculescu ,iacubov,patriciu & comp.Boc este mic copil pe linga acesti martafoi care au papat bani publici (deci ai nostri -salarii-si din pensiile amaritilor)De ce vrea ponta -antonescu sa-i scape de puscarie dar si de sumele exorbitante ?Aici au un loc distinct si PRESA,care stie mult dar nu ne spune.Iar intreb E CE ?

• car insurance 3rd August 2016 at 4:26 pm

Hey there! I could have sworn I’ve been to this blog before but after checking through some of the post I realized it’s new to me. Anyhow, I’m definitely happy I found it and I’ll be bookmarking and checking back frequently!

• Beste William,Mijn artikel is gebaseerd op een schrijven van de gemeente Sluis aan de stichting Bachcomité Aardenburg waarin gemeld wordt dat de subsidie volledig wordt ingetrokken. Het stichtingsbestuur heeft geen kadernota gezien of gekregen.Ook van een afbouw is geen melding gemaakt . De communicatie tussen gemeente en stichtingsbestuur was klaarblijkelijk niet zoals het hoort.

• on December 25, 2012 I would give the guys the benefit of the doubt and instead believe they simply want to create rules that benefit as many people as possible. I definitely appreciate the idea that the provisions may go against the rights of individuals, as stated in the Constitution, even if I find it ironic that the United States is one of those who like to put it on hold. Isn’t the government too keen in invading our privacy just to get the information they need? Anyway, I hope it would not take them long before they finalize everything because IT threats don’t wait.

• The origin on the engagement ring is stated to date back towards the year 1215. Pope Innocent III announced a period of waiting to be observed from the time of betrothal for the period of marriage. Believers started to wear an engagement ring to show the present or changed status of betrothed couples. The practice became well known with slight variations around the globe.

• This design and style is steller! You definitely understand how to keep a reader intrigued. Between the wit along with your videos, I was almost moved to start out my personal blog (nicely, almost… HaHa!)#) Fantastic job. I actually enjoyed everything you had to express, and more than that, how anyone presented this. Too neat!

• Bruna Moreira comentou em 3 de agosto de 2011 às 18:11. Juliaaaaaaaaaaaa,Help me… rsPrimeiro deixa eu falar que adoroooooooo a TV Petiscos… rsAmooooo maquiagens, assim como você!!!Bom agora deixa eu perguntar, adoreiiii os Bobes Elétricos desse vídeo, mas no site da Conair tem tantos modelos, vc sabe qual é o seu???Se puder me ajudar, ficareiiiii agradecidíssimmmmmmaaaaaa!!!Beijãoooo

• Am ratat catelul cu ochi de husky, dar si el, si casa asteapta vizitatori oricand…Multumim mult pentru aprecieri, ne bucuram infinit ca te-ai simtit bine si speram ca opinia ta o impartaseste cat mai multa lume care a fost acolo

• car insurance 4th August 2016 at 4:50 am

Oooh, I like the thai-food-out dress! It's great to see the rain relent a bit…and to hear that you can have some quiet moments without locking yourself in the bathroom.

• I once made an entire quilt, front and back with left over quilt blocks and practice pieces. It came out pretty cool, especially since I tend to reuse the same colors over and over again in my quilts. The best part was using up tintylittle pieces, some as small as 1/2″. I also used embroidery stitch outs as blocks. The entire thing used up a huge amount of of left overs. I ended up using it as a bedspread on a queen sized bed.

• Cathyhaden November 19, 2012 pm30 12:23 Climate controlled storage and security in warehouses are the two most important things generally looked into when opting for storage facility. Insurance coverage is another important thing that people look for. Since your storage facility provides these things, it is obviously one of the best warehouse units.

• I now live in a small town and get my from a great provider. I fried one of my laptops in the past while enjoying a liquid refreshment to get my creative juices flowing. Now I have everything on the cloud.

• , stressing that the two main political parties — PD and PdL — were now “being blackmailed” by their smaller allies."What they really mean is that it will change Italy's multi-party system into a defacto two party system similar to what we have here in the US. Considering how detrimental the two party system has been to America, I can only hope that the referandum is DOA.

• Yet another issue is really that video gaming has become one of the all-time most important forms of excitement for people of various age groups. Kids participate in video games, plus adults do, too. The XBox 360 is probably the favorite gaming systems for many who love to have a lot of video games available to them, and also who like to experiment with live with other people all over the world. Thank you for sharing your opinions.

• J’y ai joué ce week end, à 9 joueurs, c’est effectivement très fun… et pas seulement pour des « Geeks » ! Le jeu se démarque suffisamment des autres jeux de dessins (Tadaaam, Identik…) pour avoir toute sa place dans une ludithèque. Bref, un très bon jeu que j’attendais depuis longtemps

• Romney said “arm those we determine as the good guys.” I didn’t see that exactly. But even if he did or meant that. That’s like looking for that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Look at reality, the evil in the face, no rainbow coalition with those sorts. Us and friends are boiled in the pot. Yes, I’ll vote Romney…to hopefully live to fight another day.

• With regards to PPC, given that it’s Google’s cash cow you can be fairly certain that they have tested the hell out of it to make sure that it’s not steering users clear of those all important sponsored links.rnrnI also think that the mobile version of the system will have a bigger impact when it rolls out. Will we see *only* PPC results on a smaller device? When I use it on my netbook I only get 1 natural result and 8 PPC ones!

• skriver:Men hallÃ¥!Vilken otroligt fin sida du fÃ¥tt…kul!Hälsningen till Cesar har gÃ¥tt fram…undrar om han blir gladare av det?… Vi ses och hörs! Hur gör jag med Hero pÃ¥ tisdag tro…Kram kram:D

• Bei uns sind es halt die Nächte, da arbeitet miomarito ja meist bis 2 oder 3 (oder 4 oder 5) und übernimmt dann Silencia, die gerne nachts aufwacht und rumbrüllt, oder aber das Not-Wickeln von Tertia. Oder er arbeitet über mittag noch zu Hause, so dass er ilfiglios Hausaufgaben überwachen kann während ich Silencia vom Kindergarten abhole – das geht zwar nicht immer, aber eben doch an einigen Tagen in der Woche und hilft enorm.

• http://affiyas.com/a-action-insurance.html 4th August 2016 at 10:54 pm

I always visit your site and retrieve everything you post here but I never commented but today when I saw this post, I couldn’t stop myself from commenting here. Fantastic posting.

• Heyy mais J’ADORE ton vide dressing !! je vais la mettre dans mes favoris cette page !! Tu n’aurais pas encore de l’oversize ??? j’aime trop dommage que la veste soit vendue !! je suis contente on fait la même pointure alors je vais rester à l’affut !!Bisous

• Cialis is applied to take care of erectile dysfunction (impotence) in males. Adcirca, yet another model of tadalafil, is utilized to take care of pulmonary arterial hypertension and strengthen workout capability in males and ladies. .

• That TTDB cartoon is really excellent, Tigtog. I was going to post a link to it when I saw you’d already done so.The capitalist / paleoconservative paradise imagined by Tea party types was actually quite a hotbed of socialism by their standards!

• http://www.ikinterior.com/ 6th August 2016 at 3:31 am

the speaking time for the candidates was totally unbalanced and unfair. the fact that gravel hardly got to answer on any big questions is really disgraceful, its obvious that cnn are favorising certain candidates. but this doesnt really surprise me, what isnt corrupt in america today?SHAME on u cnn